Support Charity Ball at Home 2020
Kick off the holiday season with the Charity Ball at Home, where we will bring the annual Charity Ball into the comfort of your home!
Charity Ball at Home will feature a brief live Facebook stream on Friday, December 4 at 7:00 p.m. featuring Charity Ball Co-Chairs Katie Reinke and Donna Pierce and Charity Club President Ellen Kant. The stream will end with five lucky individuals winning $1,000 cash during our traditional Cash Raffle drawing and a virtual silent auction.
What is in the Charity Ball at Home package?
Charity Ball at Home Package | $150 | At-Home Celebration Package for Two
- Professionally packaged charcuterie with a slate board, two full-size bottles of wine, Charity Club wine glasses, many locally-sourced gourmet treats, and a holiday ornament.
- Order online by Friday, November 27.
- Delivery available or pick up at Hotel Retlaw on Friday, December 4.
- Share your experience by posting a picture using #fdlcharityclub #charityballathome
Upgrade your Charity Ball at home for $25 more for a chance to win @home mystery package worth $250. Limited opportunities available.
Boxes will be ready for pick up at the Hotel Retlaw on Friday, December 4 from 3pm – 6pm. Delivery is available for a small fee.
Charity Ball at Home – Regular: $150
Charity Ball at Home Mystery Package Chance: $175
Delivery Fee: $25
Charity Ball Virtual Silent Auction | Opens: Monday, November 30 at noon – Closes: Friday, December 4 at 7:30 p.m. Text the word MILK to 71760
- To stay up to date on the virtual silent auction. Just click ‘GOING’ on the Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/1IJHzgVJ0
Thank you to our sponsors who continue to support our mission.